Uploading files to your hosting
You can upload or create files in various different ways. We will describe two of the most popular ways.
Uploading using the web file manager
Cpanel offers a web-based file manager to upload/create/edit files. You can access if in a few steps.
1. Login to Cpanel.
2. Click "File manager" on the homepage.
3. You will now see all files, by default the root of your domain is in "public_html".
Uploading using FTP
We E-mailed you the FTP credentials, you can use those to login using FTP.
1. Download a FTP program (FileZilla for example)
2. Enter the IP, username, password and port 21 into Filezilla.
3. Click connect. You will now see the files.