You can upload or create files in various different ways. We will describe two of the most popular ways.
Uploading using the web file manager
Cpanel offers a web-based file manager to upload/create/edit files. You can access if in a few steps.
1. Login to Cpanel.
2. Click "File manager" on the homepage.
3. You will now see all files, by default the root of your domain is in "public_html".
Uploading using FTP
We E-mailed you the FTP credentials, you can use those to login using FTP.
1. Download a FTP program (FileZilla for example)
2. Enter the IP, username, password and port 21 into Filezilla.
3. Click connect. You will now see the files.